Friday, February 24, 2012

Nothing on a Friday

So, I have lots of half finished projects, but nothing to show today.  It has been another crazy week, and stuff just didn't finish itself like I had hoped it would while I was busy.  D and M both have nasty colds and want lots of cuddling.  I love to cuddle with them and know that one day they will outgrow it, but it is hard to cuddle them both at the same time.  You see, they don't want to share me, my lap, or my arms.  They try to shove the other one away, which really does very little to help anyone stop crying.  W seems to be on a tooth pulling spree(One last Thursday and one yesterday).  And, other people in the family have been sick too.
We did have a good beginning to the week with Shrove Tuesday.  The pancake dinner/Mardi Gras party at church was a blast.  At least it was a blast until M lost it and started screaming when it got close to bedtime.  Other than that, it has been a quiet, stay at home, accomplish very little week.
I hope you all had good weeks and have great plans for the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment