Friday, February 10, 2012

Friday, At Long Last

It is finally Friday!  I had originally planned to have a cute post for today, but that didn't happen.  What happened....  was just life.  We got busy around here.  Nothing bad, and actually some of the week was really really good!  So, instead of something crafty that I did this week, we have cuteness! (Thug M)

W has the last of his Cub Scout stuff this week before he moves up to Boy Scouts next month.  D and M had lots of play time this week, inside and out.  The outside stuff was a blast, but of course my camera was inside.  M loves to pick up tiny rocks and make a pile.  D loves to play in the dirt.  It was a fun week, just not too crafty.  I did start knitting a scarf, but it is not picture worthy yet.   And......  one of my cousins got engaged last night!!!!  We are all super excited for and with the happy couple.

No comments:

Post a Comment