Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Another Monday

So.... yesterday was a holiday from work for me, and W had the day off from school.  The little ones were with their dad for the weekend, so I had a day to myself, mostly.  I tried to do a great many things, but accomplished less than I had hoped to do.  It was mostly a day to try to catch up!  I started off with decorating a shirt for a little girl. (Not Miss M)  Then, I upped the excitement level by hemming two pairs of pants for my dad.  It was thrilling.  I got the top of a baby blanket ready to go, and made a dish towel for my cousin.  (Yes, Jen, since you read this, I made you something!)  I also made an extender for Oliver's coat, so his tummy strap would be less snug.  Then, I finished the ruffle scarf that I posted yesterday and cut out the fabric for D and M's St. Patrick's Day clothes.

Then, I finished the dress that I started here.  M will be so cute in this when the weather gets a bit warmer!!!

The back crosses over itself and the inside shows, so it is fully lined.  The bloomers match the lining, and the rest of info on that dress will come later!
And now, I have a job before me. It is to help a very small, very weak child.  Details will not get posted on this project, but I hope it turns out well.
Have a great day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment