Friday, March 2, 2012

Seuss Fabric!!!

So, I don't have a project finished again today!  Sorry.  What I do have is two toddlers, that are complete with four ear infections.  It has been a snuggly, Barney watching kind of week.  But, I did find a great sale on Dr. Seuss themed fabric, and since today is his birthday, I thought I would share it!!!  Fabric.com has all of their Seuss themed fabric on sale for the birthday, and the sale runs through the weekend!  How awesome is that?  I saw some Thing One and Thing Two fabric on their site a few weeks ago, but never got around to ordering it until today, and I saw the sale!!!  Needless to say, I was super excited.  Here are some pictures of the cute Seuss stuff that is on sale right now!



There are tons more designs available in several different types of fabric, and there is always a ton of fabric yumminess on Fabric.com.  Have a great Seuss Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment