Wednesday, March 7, 2012

St. Patrick's Day preparations

St. Patrick's Day isn't huge in our house, but it is another chance to dress the little ones in cute matchy clothes!  I cut the fabric here, but didn't get the clothes totally finished until this week.  The little ones wore them to school on Tuesday.  D didn't wear his pants, since the fabric is kind of thin and it was chilly that day.  After naptime, we went to see the duck and rooster that live nearby, and I got to take pictures!
D in his vest...

 M in her dress...

 This is what happens if you ask them if they love each other...

M smelling "flowers"...

The duck and rooster....

D waving hello to the duck and rooster...

The dress pattern is the same that I used for M's Valentine's dress.  The vest is a pattern that I came up with based on a t-shirt that fit him nicely.  It started out having an open front, but D requested that it close, so I added snaps.
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment