Sunday, August 26, 2012

Posting Problems

My computer died.  It might have new life once some parts come in, but for now, I am computerless.  (I am working on a borrowed one this minute.)  So, posting has been a bit difficult.

I also have no finished items to post.  I have almost finished a blanket.  I have made a half and a quarter of two llamas.  I have made about 75% of a long sleeved shirt for Miss M.  I have painted the fabric and cut out the pieces for D's Halloween costume.  I have cut out the pieces for some quilt blocks that I want to make.  But, I haven't finished anything.  My sewing room is becoming overrun with unfinished items!

I hope to make a good dent in it this week, but we will have to see!  I also hope to get my computer back, alive and well.  Or, at least well enough to keep my life in order.  I often forget how attached and dependent I am on a computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment