Friday, April 6, 2012

Friday of a Crazy Couple of Weeks

It has been an insane couple of weeks around here.  My mom was hospitalized and is now home with us again.  This week was Spring Break for W.  And while those don't sound too crazy, maybe, W had oral surgery this morning.  He had to have 6 baby teeth pulled, 4 permanent teeth pulled, and one tooth uncovered, which is just a fancy way of saying that the doctor cut to where the tooth is and attached a funky thing to it so the orthodontist can wire it to W's braces.  Needless to say, it was a rough morning.  He is doing much better now, after eating, meds, and a new video game.  I am not sure which of the three things is helping him more, but whatever works!

So, I have done a lot of projects this week, but don't have them ready to write about.  Easter is this weekend, so my short term goal is to have W well enough for church on Sunday.  I have a couple of things that have to be finished before Monday, so I am going to keep this short and use the rest of D and M's naptime to try to finish those!  So, hopefully, I will have lots of interesting posts coming soon and less craziness!

Happy Easter, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment