Friday, June 8, 2012

Not Forgotten

I know, it has been slightly shorter than forever since I last posted.  Well.....  it has been crazy.  I have been squeezing in some pretty easy projects and working more hours.  That has given me less time to post between laundry, dishes, bath time for the little ones, and bedtime stories.  Now, I am not much of a post after bedtime kind of girl.  The problem with me is that my bedtime seems to follow that of the kids pretty quickly.  By the time that my kids are asleep, I try to do some little project (fold laundry, load the dishwasher, remind W that dirty clothes really do go in the hamper) and then, it happens.....  I fall asleep.  Then the cycle just starts over.
So, I will try to do better.  I might have to get my weekends in better shape so that I really can get some projects posted during naptime.  Somehow, I will get it figured out.  Until then, thanks for hanging in there with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment