Saturday, January 21, 2012

The Christmas Sweater

Yes, I know that Christmas was just under a month ago, but all of the Christmas knitting did not get finished until now.  Thankfully, D and M are only 19 months old and do not know that their knitwear is almost a month late!  So today, we have D's Christmas sweater.  I used this pattern from Ravelry and paired it with Simply Soft yarn.  I love it!!!  The pattern is easy to follow and quick to knit.  The weather is not very pretty today, so inside pictures it will be.  I can't get him to stand still for pictures, so please understand the action shots!
Playing in the window seems to be his stillest moments.
And, I don't think that I am supposed to be able to see him behind the rocking chair.
M wanted to dress up special too, so I put her tutu over her PJs.  My house almost looks clean in that one!
She has lots of important phone calls to make today!


Have a beautiful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment