Thursday, July 26, 2012

My Square Life

I love fabric, as most people that know me already know.  And, I hate to throw any fabric away, even scraps from projects.  My scrap basket has gotten to the overflow point before, and I weeded out the tiny pieces and ugly pieces to throw away.  But now, my basket has again overflowed, and I didn't want to throw any of it away!  So, I decided that making the scraps into quilt squares would be good.  Not that I really quilt very much, but that really wasn't the point.  So recently, I have spent some time every day turning this...

Into this......

There are still plenty of scraps that need to be cut into squares, but at least I have started to tackle the scrap monster!  I also made the mistake of looking on etsy for pre-cut quilt squares.  Big mistake!!!!  There are tons available, and some of them are super cute!  Maybe I will get some for Christmas!  It is never to early to start wishing.

No comments:

Post a Comment